Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whoo Hoo its Wednesday!!

And if you know me at all you know that today means flutterby day for me!! If you dont know about Flutterby Day well let me explain. Over at Dannis Dreams we celebrate every Wednesday with a card made of either a Butterfly of a fairy, and you can play along also. It is alot of fun. Just make a card and upload it to either SCS or PCP with keyword FBW. Easy Peasy.

This week our guest designer is the UBER talented Lauren Meader and our featured stamper is our very own Jodi. Both super talented ladies. You will want to go check out their work and also while you are at it, check out the rest of the teams creations also.

For my card today I used two different stamp sets. The first one is Buggy Sayings from Paper Makeup and the second one is Bundles of Bouquets from MFT. My dsp is from SU's set Bella Bleu. Cardstock is kraft and not quite navy. I actually used two different ribbons today, kraft from SU and the cream is from Michaels. My ghost flower is from Heidi Swapp and then it was covered in Crystal Glitter from Art Institute. My blue flower is Prima.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you have a great one.

14 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty!

Nicola said...

Wow such a fantastic creation dear. Love your sentiment and gorgeous details. -x-

Stef H said...

Just beautiful. I really like the colors and that flower is super!

hugs,

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Ann!! I love the colors and the quote, and the of course the butterflies are awesome!

Michelle said...

Pretty card, Ann. Love your color choice (blue) and the flower and butterflies are perfect!

Danni said...

What an elegant card!! simply wonderful!

Sharon Caudle said...

So, so, soooooo beautiful, Ann!!! I LOVE the colors you used! The ribbon, the sentiment, everything! Gorgeous work!
hugs
Sharon

Cassie said...

beautiful color combo today ann! i have been wanting that set soooo bad!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so gorgeous Ann!! Love your layout and the dp is gorgeous!!! Beautiful!!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I love the layout and the flower with the butterfly on it! And the colors are awesome together!

Jodi said...

I love your card!! It's so pretty! Love the quote, flowers, and the colors you used for it... I just love it all! LOL!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Cindy Haffner said...

So so rich and pretty.

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

This is beautiful - I love these colors and the sentiment!

Heather Schlatter said...

Ann,

I love all the blues and the country antique feeling this card has!!! Very good choice in papers and stamps!!!

Heather