Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To the Moon!!!

Hi Everyone!! I hope tax day has been painless for all of you. Today is actually my sons 12th b-day. He hung out with a bunch of his friends and then my hubby took him to see a Knicks game. They are big fans. Then tomorrow if he still wants to, I offered to take him and a few friends to a hibachi restaurant for dinner. You know, the ones that slice and dice in front of you. FUN!!

So my card today is a fairly new set from Paper Pretties. Why I had not inked it up yet is a mystery to me because he is soooo adorable. Look at that sweet little boy face!! AWWW!!

So I stamped my little guy with Memento Tuxedo Black onto PTI White and colored him with my copics. My dsp is the delicate dots from the SAB catty. Ribbon is so saffron and cardstock is Certainly Celery. My brads were just in stash. Oh and I popped the sentiment up with dimensionals. After I made this one, I started a second one and as I was coloring it, my son said I should make the jersey blue and orange for the Knicks so I did and gave that one to him for his b-day. (of course with different dsp!!! LOL)

Thanks sooooo much for stopping by!! Have a great night!

11 comments:

Danni said...

So, so cute!! I have this set on my list! So adorable!!

Stef H said...

Adorable. Brings back memories of when my son was 12! He was sooo into the "ninja" stuff so I took him to Beni-Hana's for his b-day. WOW! Was he impressed! No Beni-Hana's in Illinois - sob, sob! Sometimes, I miss NY just for the restaurants!

Hugs,

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, makes me smile.

christie said...

This is gorgeous Ann! The spotted brads are to die for!

Denise said...

Very cute card! Love the layout & color combo.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Absolutely ADORABLE, Ann!!! Happy birthday to your son! :)

CLHAJNAL said...

Awwwwww!!!! I wanna go to hibachi!!!!! I hope you are doing better than I am on baby boy birthday week. Very cute card!!!

Carrie

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Ann,

I really do enjoy the Paper Pretties stamps and I really love what you did with this one!!! Great job girl!!! I am sure your son will love it!!!

Heather

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Ann! That little boy sure is a cutie - love your colour combo, layout and details. Great job hun. -x-

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!

Julia Aston said...

That IS an adorable little boy stamp! nicely colored Ann! Hope your DS had a great day and dinner!