Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cake anyone??

Hi Everyone!! So the diet and exercise is going very well. I have been on the treadmill everyday this week for 45 minutes and my eating (or lack of) is getting soooo much easier. I have been eating a bag of brussel sprouts a day as a snack. I steam them and put alittle salsa over them for some flavor. I found a really great salsa at Trader Joes. It is a Spicy Smoky Peach salsa. YUM!!!

So onto my card. For this one I just used scraps of dsp from my desk and worked my layout around them. My image is from The Cats Pajamas and was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. The cake was colored with copics and then I sponged the edges of both the image and sentiment with Pumpkin Pie. I used a few Pumpkin brads that I purchased at Pink Hedgehog on ebay. She has brads in ALL the SU colors. It is awesome, and my ribbon is from Michaels.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope your day was fantastic!! See everyone tomorrow.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great colors, patterns, and adorable stamps!

Nicola said...

Ooh these "scraps" are delicious just like your beautiful card. Love your layout and sentiment too. Have a lovely weekend Ann. -x-

Stef H said...

Great card! I lllooovveee that salsa. I can eat it right out of the jar. Have you tried the mango one?????

Ok. I think you're starting to motivate me to keep better track of my food as I need to lose 27 lbs. What are friends for - right?

Great job - on both - card & diet!

Big hugz,

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is too flippin' CUTE, girl! Good for you for sticking to the diet/exercise play! I need to get my butt in gear (literally)! Hugs to you!

Heather Schlatter said...

Now he is a real cutie!!!

I love that image so sweet!!!

Heather

Jodi said...

Very cute!! Love your card layout!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I think I want to join you for your diet and exercise. I am working on it but need a cheerleader to keep me going. Keep up the good work Ann!

Love your scraps and the great layout!! Cute image and beautiful card!!