Monday, April 20, 2009

Dance with Me

Hi Everyone. Well we made it through the day. Everyone got off to school without any problems and I went to Jenny Craig. I cant say that was uneventful because I DID have to get on the scale. YIKES!!! Well I knew I put on a few but well like they say...the scale does not lie. So needless to say I have some work ahead of me. I did really good today following my meal plan and I exercised for 45 minutes on the treadmill. It is now at night that I am having the hardest time. I love to nibble at night. My fav is having a bag of Bare Naked Granola at my side. The banana nut is the best. Healthy yes but also pretty fattening. So I just have to grin and bear it and get over the night time nibbles. (although I am not grinning!! LOL)

My card tonight is from the Stamp of the Month over at Paper Pretties. This one is just so lovely and perfect for so many things. I stamped Sophia with memento tuxedo black onto PTI White cardstock. I then colored her with my copics and made her skirt shimmer with Shimmerz. I cut her out with my oval nesties and then mounted her onto a scalloped oval nestie in Regal Rose. I sponged the edge with Tim Holtz ink. I have no idea whose paper this is that I used. If I were to guess I think it came from my DCWV Nursery Stack. I used my MS border punches and layered them and cut my sentiment out with my oval punch and sponged the edge of that also. Easy Peasy simple card for today. Hope ya like it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great night and I am going to go watch Dancing with the Stars and make sure Lil Kim does not have any more wardrobe problems. (Can you imagine!! I would be mortified but that is just nerdy me!!!) Night Night!!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh what a pretty card! I still haven't inked her up yet! Or hippity hop. Sigh.
Glad that the day went well. I so need to do something soon too.
Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet little girl, so precious.

Stef H said...

Great card and good stamina. I'm pulling for you on Jenny. I need to lose about 27 lbs and have to try on my own as DH will NOT let me join anything! But then he's no help. Hang in there. You'll do great!

Hugs,

Heather Schlatter said...

This turned out really cute!!! I have not used that stamp yet!! I thought she would be bigger then she was when I got her but you used it so well!!!

Heather

Jodi said...

Very sweet card! Love the layout!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Nicola said...

This is so sweet Ann, love your image and beautiful papers, fabby sentiment too. -x-