Friday, April 17, 2009

Giving Tilda an airing!

Hi Everyone. Well I have to admit that I have Magnolias that I have not inked up yet. I know I know....how could I? Well the truth is that this little girl is very intimidating to me. I see how all of you make BEAUTIFUL cards with her and I just can never seem to get it right. For my liking atleast. But I was flipping through my Little Monkeys system where my Magnolias are stored and there she was. I just could not ignore her anymore. So out she came with her cute little puppy and after many trials and trials I think she came out pretty good. I used my copics to color her and my dsp is Raspberry Tart from SU. I cut my little girl out and propped her up in a frame that I made with my rectangle nesties. Ribbon is Rose Red from SU and flowers and brads I had in stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fantastic night.

8 comments:

Danni said...

Oh you did a great job!! You should never worry, your cards are gorgeous! and this one is no exception!!

Stef H said...

I agree with Danni! This is beautiful.

So tell me, do you like the "monkey" storage?

Hugs,

Debbie Pamment said...

Glad you pulled her out - you've done a gorgeous job with her!
xXx

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous, she is darling.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Ann! Your Tilda creation is magnificent!! All your cards are!!

Nancy said...

Oh, Ann...this is wonderful! I know what you mean about cards out there with Tilda, but you can definitely hang with the big boys! This is awesome!!! Great work!

Jodi said...

This is so cute! Now you really have to bring out those magnolias so we all can see your awesome work!
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Nicola said...

What a beauty Ann, your card is adorable and I would love to see you using more of Tilda. Great work hun. -x-