Friday, April 3, 2009

Celebrate with Style

I decided that my Lockhart stamps have not been getting enough love lately so I took out my Rose Bud Gown stamp and some gorgeous K and Company Madeline paper and created this little card. My cardstock is Rose Red and Always Artichoke from SU. I embossed my half circle with my Swirls folder in my cuttlebug and trimmed the bottom panel with my new MS Arch Lattice punch. (LOVE THIS PUNCH....then again what punch don't I love). I watercolored my image with Rose Red ink and then put a coat of Shimmerz over it which you probably cant see but OH the glisten IRL!!! Finally I finished off the card with a few Bella Oyster Baubles and viola....I am done.

I am heading into the city tomorrow to go see West Side Story on Broadway!! Whoo Hoo! I am so excited because this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE movie. So hope for good weather for me so maybe we can walk around alittle. I will be back on Sunday hopefully with a FS Card.

Have a great night and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Your card is beautiful!
Have fun at the theater!

Danni said...

Pretty, pretty card!!
Have fun on Broadway!!

Janet said...

very pretty card! have fun!
hugs

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Ann! Love your layout too. Have fun in the city!