Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lacking the MOJO!!

Hi Everyone!! I have had little to no creativity flowing threw my head this week. Since the weekend, I have just been wandering around the house doing odds and end chores. You know the ones that stare you in the face saying "Clean Me" and you walk by all time. Well those. The china cabinet for example. UGGG. I am a tea set collector so I cant tell you how long it has been since I dusted out the china cabinet. With all those little cups it is a nightmare. But tackle it I did!!! Horray for me!!

The card I am showing you today I actually made last week. It is made with my new SOTM from Paper Pretties. Ballerina Sophia. I love this one because she can be used anytime during the year. Isnt she sweet? I colored her with my copics and sprinkled Art Institute Crystal Glitter on her skirt for the shine and sheerness. My cardstock is all SU and my dsp is a mystery. Just something I had laying around. My ribbon is a sheer white ribbon from Michaels that I colored with my copics to match the card. I learned this from Cindy Lawrence at SNE. Thanks Cindy!!

Hope you all have a fab day!! I am going to check out a few challenges to get my creativity flowing!!

4 comments:

CLHAJNAL said...

I think she is so adorable!!! I love the skirt, I think it is my most favorite part....and the ribbon colored with the copic.

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I haven't inked mine up yet...need to do that!
I think I finally found my mojo, hope you find yours!

Sharon Caudle said...

This doesn't look like you've lost your mojo to me! She's so precious! the way you did her skirt is AWESOME! It looks fabulous! Great card!

Unknown said...

You card is just adorable Ann! Love that Sophia - well really, all of them! :) What, dust my china cabinet??? now you're asking a lot! LOL!