Saturday, April 25, 2009

Whats the Story?

Okay let me start by saying that my diet is getting sooooo much easier. I am so relieved. As of this morning on my scale I have lost 6.5 pounds this week. I am so excited. I know that the first week is usually the most weight lost but my goal is to lose a good 2 lbs a week so this is a good start. And I have to say that the exercise is crucial. I dont think I would have lost as much without it. And I actually enjoy the exercise. I turn on the Learning Channel and watch my favorite show "What not to Wear". Hysterical. I am waiting for these people to come knocking at my door because my wardrobe has been a bit off since I put on my weight!! So all is good in this area!! Thanks for all of your kind words and support.

Now onto my card. I used a new stamp that I have not inked up from MFT called Whats the story. Isnt little flopsey cute cute cute!!! I stamped him on PTI card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with my copics. My dsp was from scraps so I dont know whose it is. My cardstock is So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red. I cuttlebugged the middle panel with my paisley folder and cut the borders with my MS punches. These little white flowers I bought at Michaels a LONG time ago and just used them for the first time. And I paper pierced the perimeter of both the image and sentiment with my paper piercer. I happen to love the way it came out. So fun and cheerful. Hope you like it also. Have a great Saturday!!! The weather here is gorgeous. I hope it is by you too.

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Little Flopsey sure is cute Ann, love this card with your super bugging and your dp is gorgeous too. So pleased the weight loss has kicked started, no stopping you now.
Have a lovely weekend - we have temps mid 30´s and enjoying these. -x-

Danni said...

Awesome job on your weightloss!! Yay!!
Super, super cute card!! Love it!

Nancy said...

Adorable card, Ann! And, super duper congratulations on the weight loss!! That's awesome!!

CLHAJNAL said...

This card made me laugh. YIPPEE YAHOOO FOR YOU!!!! I knew you could do it!!! P.S. I am sooo hoping that Stacy and Clinton come to my door first, then I can accept that card and come shopping with you!!!

P.S. How many more things can we have in common?!!!

Hugs,
Carrie

Stef H said...

I'm sooo jealous - 6.5 lbs! Good show! I'm so proud of you.

This card is abasolutely adorable. I love the flowers you added and the colors are great too!

Hugs,

Jodi said...

Cute cute card! Love the papers you used and those pretty flowers!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Ann this is so cute!Love Flopsy! Great Dp and layout! Great job on your weightloss!

Lynn Put said...

Good for you on the weight loss, that's great!!!
Your bunny card is so sweet the paisley embossing and lace border go so nicely with the designer paper you used on this!