Sunday, April 12, 2009

Phew! I'm stamping again!

Wow it has been quite a few days since I have been at my crafting table!! We had Passover sedars for two nights and then last night my kids had a huge sleepover. My son had 3 friends and my daughter had one. My husband thought I was out of my mind to allow it but I have to say that they were all very good and respectful. So finally today I had a chance to craft. Boy did it feel good. For this card I used an adorable image I received from Danni in a RAK. Isn't it perfect for this sentiment which is from the Congrats (?) set from SAB. I thought it was perfect with the old work boot and colorful fresh flowers. I colored my image with my copics, my dsp and ribbon is from Making Memories. All cardstock is SU (pumpkin pie and brocade blue) and my button is from stash.

Glad to be back and I will be visiting everyones blogs that I have missed so much tonight!! Have a great night and I hope your holidays were joyous!!

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Happy Passover Ann! Sounds like you had a fun time at your house with all the kids around!

I LOVE this retirement sentiment! and the colors on your card are wonderful - fun boot stamp with the flowers!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Ann, Happy Easter.

Stef H said...

Glad Passover was good.

This is beautiful! Your colors are fabulous too!

Hugs,

Ann said...

Oooh, Ann, I love this card! The colors and gingham are fabulous!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!!What an adorable image!! Happy Belated Easter!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie!!! Now that the craziness of Passover and Easter are done, we need to get together and STAMP girl!!