Monday, April 13, 2009

Another RAK image

My friend Danni sent me a bunch of RAK images and I used one yesterday and I used one today. If I am not mistaken, they are from TAC which Danni represents. (Am I right Danni?).

So anywhoo, I fell in love with this paper at AC Moore and I cut it and the black matting about a week ago and then just stared at it. Not knowing what image to put with it. I still think the image I chose is too small for the paper but it is done so that is that.

I cut my two side pieces of cardstock with my MS border punches. Arch Lattice and Lace. I doubled them up just like I have seen Cindy Haffner do many times on her blog. She does it soooo well I wanted to give it a try. My sentiment is from My Favorite Things. Primas I had in stock as well as the black brads. Ribbon is from Michaels and I colored my image with my copics. All cardstock is SU in Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black and Whisper White. I also popped up the entire panel with SU dimensionals.

I am not 100% thrilled with this card. I feel it is in need of something but I do love the coloring on the flowers!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic night.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I think it turned out nice! I love how you colored it and it all goes together so nicely! Great job! and yes, it's a retired TAC image.

CLHAJNAL said...

I like it A LOT!!! The colors are just gorgeous!!!!

Stef H said...

This is beautiful! I love TAC stamps! Great colors and all. Just beautiful!

Hugs,

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Ann!! What a FABU image and I LOVE the colors and layout! The borders are awesome also!!