Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hoppy Hoppy duel challenge

Hi Everyone!! Well we are finally at the end of our Spring Break Vacation. The kids are relaxing and getting ready to go back to school tomorrow. It has been a very long vacation and I am sure tomorrow morning is going to be a rough one for all of us.

I had a nice and relaxing day today and got to do some stamping. I worked on the color challenge and sketch challenge from SCS. SC224 which was this sketch and CC214 which was Bordering Saffron Pirouette.

I have had this Flopsey set from MFT since SNE. I bought it for $5. What a great deal for this little cutie pie and he worked perfectly with this weeks sketch. I stamped my flopsey with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto PTI White Cardstock and colored him with copics and paper pieced the cupcake with paper from Bella Birds. The rest of my dsp is from Bella Birds also. Ribbon is so Saffron, my sentiment was cut out with my tags set from Spellbinders. Buttons are from Doodlebug. Linen thread is SU and baubles are from Stamping Bella. Oh and of course I propped a few layers up with dimensionals from SU.

Well wish me luck tomorrow on our first day back to school in 10 days!! YIKES....Also wish me luck because I am going back to Jenny Craig again. I have been successful with it in the past and it is time to give it another whirl. I just dont want to fall to the floor when I get on that scale to weigh in!!! So big day for me tomorrow. Hope you all have a great night. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi!! I do love it when you visit!!

8 comments:

Stef H said...

This is adorable. Good luck at school and great luck with Jenny Craig. I know exactly what youre going thru.

Hugs,

Danni said...

Oh such a wonderful card! So pretty!!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love flopsie, he is so so cute.

Nicola said...

Wow Ann such an adorable card, Flopsey is so cute and that cupcake looks very tempting. Beautiful papers and details.
Hope it is not too hectic in your household this morning - back to the grindstone lol.
Hugs
Nicola -x-

Julia Aston said...

Great card Ann! super colors and that sketch works perfectly - the cupcake bunny is so cute!

good luck at JG! I do WW but haven't been 'doing' it lately! shorts and bathing suits are lurking and are inspiring me to get going again!!

Nancy said...

Ann, this is so cute! Flopsey is adorable, and I love the colors that you chose!!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable Ann!!! Love the colours you chose. Ahhhh...SNE...miss you! :)

Ann said...

Super cute, Ann! I love the colors and pearls!