Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hmmmm, No designer Paper??

Well it is true!! That is the challenge for this weeks Flutterby Wednesday over at Dannis Dreams. To make a butterfly card WITHOUT dsp. How mean is Danni huh?? Naw I am just kidding but I have to be honest. I was challenged big time with this because I like to layer my cards and without dsp there can be no layering (LOL). CAS is not my usual look. I must have made this card over about 5 times. But all in all the end result is just that, CAS without dsp.

You can play along too. Just upload a Butterfly card to either SCS or PCP with the keyword FBW. Come on and play along!!

On the flutterby team we are saying a HUGE HELLO to a new member. Nancy. What an awesome crafter she is. Just check out her blog, and while you are at it, show some love for the rest of the Flutterby Team.

Cassie
Ashley
Cathy
Heather
Michelle
Kristie
Jodi
Nancy

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a GREAT DAY!!!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Ann! I love everything about it! It's so delicate!!

Tina said...

So pretty! Love the blue and those cute little butterflies.

Michelle said...

Great card, Ann! Love how you did a scene - and great uses of those punches!

Danni said...

You already know I love your card but telling you again....love your card!! LOL!! Hugs!

Jodi said...

Great card!! I love the scene you created and made use of the background for sky.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Heather Schlatter said...

Ann You did a great job on this even with no DSP I love the lace punch turned up and the scallop circle as the sun and the flowers you created a really pretty scene here!!!

Heather

Kristie W. said...

I love your card, the blue and white is great together!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so pretty! I love how you created a scene here!