Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Flutterby day over at Dannis Dreams. This weeks challenge was to make a card with red white and blue. How much fun is that!! I stamped my butterfly from my Inkadinkado set in Real Red onto PTI cardstock. You cant see it in the picture but I then accented all the dots with Crystal Stickles. It really shimmers IRL. I cut my image out with circle nesties and mounted it onto a red scalloped circle cut from my nesties. My cardstock is Night of Navy and Riding Hood Red. My dp is all SU. Prestwick and Bella Rose. My two edge punches are from Fiskars and MS. Brads and ribbon are from stash and sentiment is from PTI.

Why dont you play along with us this week and make a Butterfly Card. All you have to do is post it to SCS or PCP and put keyword FBW. That simple and think of the gorgeous card you can make using red white and blue and a butterfly!!

Our featured team member is the super talented Nancy. You must check out her blog!! While you are at it check out the rest of the teams creations also.

I know I have not been around to alot of your blogs lately. I had some company over the weekend and I will tell you the truth, I have been so enjoying the unseasonable warm weather we are having so I have not been on the computer much but I promise to make my way around today!! Have a great day!!

Nicola
Stef
Kim
Harriet
Cassie
Ashley
Cathy
Heather
Michelle
Kristie
Jodi
Nancy
Chris

12 comments:

Stef H said...

Oh Ann.... this is gorgeous! All these butterflies & fairies almost make me wish we can have them as "pets". They're all so lovely!

Hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Ann!! This is gorgeous!! Love your layout and that gorgeous butterfly!! You have so many awesome details!! Have a great day!
hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

Ann, your card is stunning! I love the butterfly image you used, and the layout is fabulous!!! Great job this week!

Nicola said...

Such beautiful embossing and punching - love that butterfly and your sweet sentiment Ann.
Nicola -x-

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh Ann, I love that Flutter by and I really like the pattern and the papers you used!!! Great job on this weeks challenge!!!

I got my card up pretty late today internet issues!!! Uggghhh!!!

Heather

Ashley Newell said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous! I love that butterfly! Beautiful card Ann!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Ann this is a beautiful card - I love the layout and that awesome butterfly!

Danni said...

That flutter by is amazing!! Wow!! Love this card...great job!

Cathy said...

This is so cute! I love this image and layout. Very cute!!

Cassie said...

i LOVE it ann!! great design!!

Jodi said...

Very pretty card! I love your layout and pretty papers.
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Michelle said...

Ann - so sorry I'm late in posting. Recovering from surgery is taking me longer than I'd hoped. Your card is beautiful - love that huge butterfly!!