Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SSD75 Tuesday Skipping Stones Sketch

Hi Ho Everyone!!! I am here to share this weeks Tuesday Sketch from Skipping Stones Design which was designed by out guest Danielle Flanders. It is a super fun sketch that I just know you will have a great time with!!! You will find all the deets here, as well as some great samples from the rest of the DT.

For my card today I pulled out some new My Minds Eye Lime Twist paper to play with. The sentiment is from Chick Chat. I did not have little labels to work with so I created some with cardstock. Not quite as perfect as I would like but cute none the less.

Hope you will play along with us this week!! Cant wait to see what you create. Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is a wonderful card Ann!!
Hugs Kristel

Barb Turpin said...

Don't you just love the font on that set? Love your paper choices as usual!

Wendy said...

Cute, cute card Ann!!!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Ann!! I just love your papers and your gifts!! Beautiful design and layout!! Hope all is well!
hugs,
Chris

Brenda Weaver said...

gorgeous! Love the polka dot tags

Jessie/knightrone said...

PRETTY!!