Thursday, May 19, 2011

BLDC18 All About Boys!!!!

Its All About the Boys today at By LORi Designs. This is the fun challenge that Lori has created for all of you to sink your teeth into. I know, I know, it is so much harder to make a "Boy" card but honestly with all the super adorable images that Lori has in her store for boys it just makes it so much easier.

For my card today I used Puddle Jumper I love you Davey. I colored this little guy and bear with copics and cut them out to pop up on my rectangle panel. My dp is new MME Lime Twist Paper and my ribbon is PTI.

Thanks for stopping by and I cant wait to see what you come up with for this weeks challenge!!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Ann he is so cute - awesome card

Frances said...

Very cute, great coloring. love those papers. hugs, Frances.

Christina said...

That is a very sweet card Ann! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

thekolbes said...

Adorable.
Trish