Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Boxer Board from Crafters Companion

Please Scroll Down a bit to see my TSG Day Two Sneak Peak!!!


Hi All. I am here today to share with you a project that I made with the new Boxer and Envelobox Boards for The Ultimate Crafters Companion. For my project I decided to make the little suitcase box and I chose to put a few pieces of stationery in it. The pretty paper I used was from the Fairyopolis Line of products. I used the Ultimate Crafters Companion for cutting and for creating the little bows on my cards in the box. I also decorated the box with some pretty daisies that I painted with the Paint Fusion Supplies. Let me just say that this project came together in no time thanks to the super easy and detailed directions that Sara gives on the Advanced Construction Techniques DVD. I have made box projects in the past and none of them EVER came out as perfect as this box did. All my corners were always off a tad but with the Boxer Board your dimensions come out PERFECT!!! You will love the results of all your projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you are enjoying your day!!!

No comments: