Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Skipping Stones Tuesday SSD77

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO SEE MY TSG PREVIEW FOR TODAY

Hi. This is my second post for today and I am real excited to bring you another great sketch from Skipping Stones Design which was designed for us by our Guest Danielle Flanders.  For my card today I used two different stamp sets. First for my background on the pink panel I used Pumpkin Seeds stamp set. It is kind of light in the picture. Then for my sentiment I used one from Chick Chat. All dp is from MME. Ribbon and brads were in stash.

Take a look at what the rest of the DT has created for some more inspiration and then please join us for this weeks sketch. You can find all the deets right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

2 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Ann, that chickie paper is soooo cute and is just perfect for the cute sentiment (love that font on that set)...great job.

~amy~ said...

I'm soooo behind...love your card...orange is fab:)