Friday, May 20, 2011

Paint Fusion with Crafters Companion

At Crafters Companion a super easy and fun painting technique was just released. It is Sheena Douglases Paint Fusion. All instructions and everything you will need to create beautiful art work can be purchased as a bundle or seperately. You can check all of the goodies out right here.

For my card today I used the Daisies Stamp set and painted with the Royal and Langnickel brushes. I used white and tide pool paint for my daisies and I just followed the directions given on the CD and with just alittle bit of practice this is what I was able to create. I have never painted a picture in my life so for a first timer I am pretty proud of this.

So take a moment and go check out this fun painting technique. You will be amazed at what you too can create. I will be back next week for Crafters Companion to share a project made with the new Crafters Companion Boards.

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Absolutely beautiful Ann!