Thursday, May 5, 2011

BLDC16



Happy Day Everyone!!
 
We have some super exciting news here at By LORi Designs!
We have gone EXCLUSIVE!!
That's right from now on you will only be able to find your beloved Puddle Jumpers, Lollipops and Sugar Sticks Digis at By LORi Designs!!
Yipppppeeeee!!
 
Now what does that mean?  It means that May will have the biggest release ever!! 
All the Puddle Jumpers are coming home and you will be able to purchase all the Puddle Jumpers that Lori has drawn HERE at BLD!!
Isn't this fun and exciting!?!?!?
 
Hop back over tomorrow for our big release!







Good Morning!! We have alittle treat for you today from the By LORi Design Challenge Team. Instead of our usual fun color challenges, Lori thought it would be fun to shake things up a bit and try a sketch challenge this week!!! LOVE sketch challenges!!! I hope you do too and that you will play along with us this week.

For my card today I used Puddle Jumper Cole who I stamped, colored with copics and cut out to pop up onto the fun cloud cardstock from my new MME Lime Twist paper Pack. I forgot which pack I used. Sorry. The rest of my paper is from the same pack as well. Doesnt it look like this little dude is doing a trick or something!!!

So please stop on by at By LORi Designs to check out the sketch, all the wonderful samples from the rest of the Challenge Team and to pick up a few cute images to play with!!! The are irresistable!!! Thanks for visiting today!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable, I love this little guy!
Hugs,
Peggy

Gladys said...

So cute card Ann!