Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Warmest Wishes for Mercy

I have been having alot of fun keeping up with Mercy Kerins sketch challenges for the past few weeks. This week, MTSC36 is fun with that little slant. I had to flip my sketch around to fit my image but the basic is still there. (hope you dont mind Mercy!!)

For my card I used an image from Taylored Expressions set called A Year of Sweets 1. Isnt it just the cutest little thing you have ever seen. I stamped my image onto PTI Cardstock and colored with my copics. My dp is Cosmo Cricket Jolly b Golly. My cardstock is SU Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, and Real Red. To finish off my card I added a fun bow made with Pink Pirouette ribbon. I added some Kaiser Craft Pearls and off to the side I added some snowflake charms I found at Michaels in the Christmas section. I am liking this card so much I just might use it as my holiday card. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great one!!!

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love the colors and layout on this one Ann!! Another beauty for sure!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute! love the way you flipped the sketch to fit your image! amazing colors, dp, and coloring!

thanks for playing along with my sketch again this week...i can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Karen Motz said...

Oooh this is SO sweet!!! I love how you flipped the sketch and the little pearls in the center of the snowflakes are darling!

Ann said...

Eeeee!!!! This card is too stinkin' cute! Great work, Ann!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Talk about the perfect colour combo. cute Cute CUTE!