Friday, August 7, 2009

Congratulations

Hi Everyone!! If you are reading this on Friday than I am on my way to Ohio to visit my sister!! Whoo Hoo. It is an 8 hour drive from our house to hers so we are leaving at about 5:30 in the am to get there at a reasonable time.

The card I am showing you today was made for a new blog friend who just moved to a new house. Jessica from a Whimsical Butterfly. She is just the sweetest kindest person and when I heard she was moving I knew I wanted to make a special card for her.(and I hope she is not seeing it for the first time here, I hope it arrived to her ok!!)

My image today is a digi that I bought off of etsy. I dont have the store info right at the moment but if you want it, just let me know and I will get it to you. But it is one of the cutest house images I have seen in awhile. Now I started off by printing it onto PTI White Cardstock, colored with my copics, mounted it onto my Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip cardstock only to then realize that the rest of the card had Buttercream Cardstock sooooo back to the drawing board, reprinted it onto Buttercream, recolored, remounted and here we are!!! Dont ya hate when that happens!!! My embellies are simple, a ghost flower with a prima and a brad in the center and some lace ribbon from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you are having a fantastic day and I hope I am not stuck in traffic somewhere!!! LOL

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Ann!! LOVE that image and your rockin' coloring! Have a SAFE trip my friend!!

Danni said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip!! Cute card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just the CUTEST and guess what?! It came in the mail today and is actually the very first housewarming card we received! Thank you SOOO much! It will definitely be displayed in the house and we are slowly but surely unpacking here...hope to be done w/ that soon LOL! Thanks so much for thinking of me-have a safe trip!!!

Lynn Put said...

Really cute card!