Friday, August 21, 2009

Had to get this sketch in!!


I made this card for Mercy Kerins Tuesday Sketch Challenge which can be found here. MTSC35.
For this card I used a level one hostess set from SU and stamped it onto PTI Cardstock colored with my copics and cut it out with a Labels 2 Nestie . My cardstock is Dusty Durango and Night of Navy. My dp is from Little Yellow Bicycle and Cosmo Cricket. Ribbon from stash and flowers are from Hero Arts and I colored them with my copics to match my picture. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I will have this figured out for the next post. Have a fantastic day!!
Ann

13 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Ann!! Another gorgeous layout and card!! Love that dp too!! I have been looking for Fall paper and this is perfect!
hugs,
Chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! this is gorgeous! i love the dusty durango with the night of navy! just beautiful.

hugs,

Cathy said...

This is really gorgeous!! I love the layout and your colors are so pretty!! Love the image as well. Great job!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Beautiful, Ann! Thanks for playing along with us-doesn't Mercy have the BEST sketches??

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous Ann, wonder job.

CLHAJNAL said...

Yipppeee!! I can't believe I can copy a card of yours and I ALREADY have the stamp set and nesties to do it with....wooo hooo. I love this card!!!

Mercy said...

ann...this is gorgeous! love the color combo and your coloring! amazing job!

thanks for playing along with my sketch again this week, and i can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Pam Varnell said...

Beautiful Ann. Reminds me of my mother, she loves anything vintage and this card reminds me of that. Love it!! Thanks for playing along. Hugs.

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Ann, love the image and the papers and lo are so beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

Jodi said...

Just so pretty! Love the colors for the card and your image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle said...

Awesome card - I just love Mercy's sketch!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Your coloring is the BOMB on this!!