Monday, August 24, 2009

Sweet Color Challenge


Hi All!! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! We sure did. The weather here was iffy and they were not allowing anyone to swim in the ocean because of the waves and rip tides caused by Hurricane Bill but that gave me plenty of time to clean my craft area and organize alittle. Whew that feels good!! KWIM?? As we all do, I am starting to outgrow my little corner of the world in my basement. So I am thinking of ways to expand myself down there. Should be fun!! I will keep you posted.

Well today is Monday and that can only mean a new challenge over at the Little Paper Shop Blog. Today's challenge #LPSC30 is a color challenge and I have to say, some of my favorite colors. Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Bordering Blue. Super yummy color combo. For my card today I used a brand new digi that was just released this month called Jena Fairy. She is super adorable and super fun to color. I printed her onto Choice Buttercream cardstock and colored with my copics. I then cut her out with an oval nestie and mounted her onto a scalloped oval of Kiwi Kiss. My DP is all SU as is my cardstock and chocolate chip ribbon. My sentiment is from the Sugar set and I cut it out with my oval punches also from SU and of course I finished my card off with some tiny twinkles which I just cant get enough of lately. Oh and I forgot that my layout is last Wednesdays SCS Sketch Challenge SC242

So pick up your stamps and come and play along with us this week. The colors are fun and when you finish your card, upload it to either SCS or PCP with keyword LPSC30. We will find you there!! Of COURSE, there's a PRIZE, too! ONE random winner will be chosen out of this week's submissions and will win {Katie Carousel}! BUT, there's more! IF the winner just so happens to go over to the new LPS Forum and become a group member, that said winner will not only win Katie Carousel, but ALL 5 new digis, too! SO be sure to head on over to the forum and join us, 'cuz that winner just might be you!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I am off to get my kids ready for a trip to MA to visit my aunt. Have a fantastic day!!

Ann

13 comments:

Stef H said...

this is very pretty!

btw... how's the diet going?

hugs,

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Ann, love it!!

Bonnie said...

Love this image and the way you portrayed her with these colours! Fabulous Ann!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card, great colourscheme you ladies choose!

Sunny regards, Renata

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so adorable, Ann! This is one of my fave color combos as well. Beautiful!

Stampinsilvia said...

What a super cute card!!! I love it!!! Great colors!!!

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet little fairy card!

Ann said...

This is absolutely sweet and pretty! I love it, Ann!

Julie said...

Ann, this is just perfect! Love what you did with these colors! :)

Michelle said...

Ann - this is a very pretty card! Great job!

Allison Rankin said...

Great job on the CC! Love this gal in these colors!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUSNESS! LOVE these colors and the layout! FAB coloring too Miss A!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SO gorgeous! I love the way you coloured that sweet digi and the layout is super lovely. Makes me wanna print her out right now... Happy Friday! :o)