Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry no card for FBW

Hey Everyone! No post from me today because I am not feeling that terrific but I dont want you to forget to visit the rest of the FBW Team and see all the wonderful creations they have for you. This week our featured stamper is the super talented Christine and our guest stamper is Mary Giemza http://mycardz.wordpress.com/

You can play along too. Just upload a card made with a butterfly or a fairy to either SCS or PCP with keyword FBW. Have fun!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Feel better, Ann!!!

Stef H said...

hurry up and feel better.

big hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am so sorry you are still not feeling well! Get better!

Danni said...

Feel better!!

Michelle said...

Oh Ann I hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Ann,

Well I am just getting around for last week and I am sorry to see you were not feeling well!!! I hope you got over it quickly and are feeling much better now!!!

Heather