Monday, June 29, 2009

Scoops of love

Hi Everyone. As soon as I saw this cute little image from Stamping Bella I knew I had the perfect sentiment for it. Her name is Amplee Tude. Love her long brown hair. I put this card together late the other night so there is not along of embellies going on. I colored my image with my copics and cut her out with my oval nesties. My dp is from the Summer Pack over at MFT. I used two different border punches from Martha Stewart and finished it off with some American Crafts Ribbon. Simple and sweet. I hope you like her.

Well that is it for me today. I have to get back to cleaning because I am getting company over the weekend and I am doing alittle bit each day to get ready.

Have a fantastic day and thanks so much for stopping by to say Hi!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

OMGoodness, I can totally see why you had to have her - she's adorable! Great card and your coloring is fantastic!

Danni said...

Great card! I have her colored but not on a card yet...hehehe!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet image Ann! love the colors you used and that bold black ribbon!

Karen Motz said...

Nope, I don't like her............I LOVE HER!!!! Love your colouring and those border punches look awesome!

Cathy said...

Wow, this is so adorable. She is so sweet!! The colors are wonderful!! Great job!

Hugs, Cathy

Gram E. Bear said...

She really is adorable with her long hair in her nightgown and slippers bringing "scoops of love". Love the colors in the stripped paper and your use of the 2 different border punches. Super "dooper" Ann! {{{hugs}}}

Christine said...

Love the card. Such a cute image and love the colors.

Blessings,
Christine

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful image and I too love her long hair Ann. Your colouring is perfect and those papers delish.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-