Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bittyblooms brighten my day!!

Hi All and Happy Sunday to you!! I am going to make this a quick post today so I can go and enjoy the day.

I made this sweet card with an image that my friend Karen brought me. She is one of the Bittyblooms from Stamping Bella. She is called Hydrangea Bitty Bloom. Isn't she precious. I colored her with my copics and a spica pen although you cannot see the sparkle in this picture. My dp is from the Spring Pack at MFT and I paired it with some Rose Red and Glorious Green cardstock from SU. I cut my image out with my circle nesties and cut my sentiment out with my circle and scallop circle punches from SU. Ribbon is from American Crafts and my baubles are Stamping Bella also.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a terrific day!!

9 comments:

Danni said...

So cute!! Love it!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE what you've done with this adorable Bitty Bloom...the layout is FABULOUS!!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Ann!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, love it!!

Two BFFS said...

Wow muggy! I love the card lil one!

Stef H said...

oh ann, is this ever adorable! have a super day.

hugs,

Gram E. Bear said...

Absolotely adorable! She brightens my day for sure. Love the soft shades of pink. {{{hugs}}}

Juls said...

cute card, I love it, love the green and pink combo!