Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bella Babe

Hi All!! Well I have some great news to share. I have been picked to be on The Rubber Cafes DT. I am excited about this venture and I will soon share my work with thier stamps.

Well I made this card today for two reasons. First off, I just love this weeks TE Cupcake Sketch. So this is the sketch I used and then one of my new SNE friends is coming to NY today and Jodi and I will see her tomorrow. Whoo Hoo. Well she is the Queen Bella Babe if you ask me. My wish list for Stamping Bella is a mile long because of the awesome cards she makes with them. So I used one of my Bella's with Karen in mind.

I stamped my image onto PTI cardstock with memento tuxedo black and colored with my copics. My dp today is from the Wild Raspberry pack from K & Company. (love this fun and fresh paper). My cardstock is all SU and my sentiment is from MFT. My ribbon is one that I had in stash and then to finish off the card, I put a coat of shimmerz on the flower petals and used my spica pen for the flower in her hair. It just needed that little bit of bling. KWIM?

I want to thank everyone that has had a chance to visit my little girls first blog. She is so excited about it and is having more fun than ever making cards. She is even drawing her own sketches out to use. So Cute!! In case you did not see it, her blog is www.createwithlindsay.blogspot.com. She is really good for a 10 year old I must say.

Have a fantastic day!! I will be back tomorrow with my FBW card.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is adorable and a big WOOOO HOOO on the dt position! kudos to you.

i think lindsay's blog is super.

hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable!!! Love the colors and your adorable image!! Congrats on the dt position, Ann!! You go girl!!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Denise Marzec said...

Oh SUPER cute!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Accck, super cute!!