Monday, January 30, 2012

You Fill My Heart...MFTSWC56



I am loving everything MFT lately. Who can resist right?? I played along with last Wednesdays Sketch using the stamp You fill my heart with Joy. I am sending this on to my little nephew for valentines day. Cute right?

I used some pretty October Afternoon Sidewalks paper for this on and paper pieced this little cutie. Then I cut him out and popped him up with dimensionals onto a Scallop Doily also from MFT.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Oh my goodness- this is just so precious. I love everything about it.

Karen Motz said...

This is SO sweet Ann!!! Your nephew will love it!!

Dana White said...

Ann this is so sweet - I need to start inking up my MFT's on a regular basis

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! Isn't this the CUTEST! I LOVE this sweet little lamb! LOVE these papers too!

Stacy H-W said...

So super sweet!! That is a cutie pie card for sure!