Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bee Mine


Here is a quick little card I created for the Sweet Sunday Sketch and the weekly Stamping Bella Challenge which was to use an old favorite stamp. I happen to love the huggabugs and was very surprised to see that I had never inked this sweet little one up soooo it became my fav this week!!

My paper is Basic Grey Picadilly and I added some yummy PTI ribbon.

Well I am off to continue my evening mom taxi service. I come I go I come I go....I know alot of you KWIM.....

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Stamp: Beemine Huggabug
Paper: PTI Cardstock and Basic Grey Picadilly
Accessories: Scallop Border from MFT, crystals, ribbon, circle and blossom spellbinders

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh Ann this is super cute - I actually don't have this sweet huggabugg!!

D said...

What a sweet card!!! Love the colors. I totally kwym about being a taxi service ;)

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo cute, Ann! Love the colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, Love the dp you used with your huggabug