Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thanks a Million




Hi All!! I needed a few thank you notes for some birthday presents received so I used this sweet little lamb image called Where Flowers Bloom along with last Wednesdays MFT Sketch 55. I colored him up with copics and spectrum noir markers.

As I am posting this the NY Giants are playing the San Fran 49ers and we are all keeping our fingers crossed for the Giants to pull through to make it to the Superbowl. It is really the only time I will sit through a whole football game. When our local team makes it to the Superbowl, otherwise I get too bored!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. Enjoy your evening!!

Recipe:
Stamp: MFT Little Lamb Where Flowers Bloom, and Essential Sentiments
Paper: October Afternoon Sidewalks
Accessories: MFT Rolled Scallop Flower, MFT Crown Border

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

SO cute! I LOVE this little lamb!!