Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seize the Cupcake

I am having a good time with Verve's Challenges. I created this for week 1 of the challenges with a newly purchased set that I got on sale during the holiday season called Seize the Cupcake. I stamped my sentiment onto a label 11 with Ruby Red ink. My cupcake was stamped three times. Once onto white cardstock and cut out then again for the yellow top and again for the papered wrapper. I then added some crystals to the little sprinkles on the cupcake. All of my dp is October Afternoon scraps that I love to this day. I happens to be the most yummy paper. I never tire of it. Then I added three tiny black brads on the second panel and some ribbon scraps to the sides of the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have kick started my Etsy store again so if you are interested, this is listed there for sale!!! Have a great day

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore this Ann!

Dana White said...

Ann this is so sweet - love the colours and the long card

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!! Love the papers!!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER sweet girlie!! LOVE these papers and the Vervage you rocked on this!!

Cam Scott said...

Great blog I enjooyed reading