Friday, January 21, 2011

Get Well Soon

Created this card for the SCS sketch challenge this week and the Cats Pajamas Color Challenge of red, black, yellow and kraft. SC316 and TCPTUES142. I used a new to me Cats Pajamas image, colored with my copics and paper pieced the apron. My dp  is a mix of scraps from OA and I finished this card off with three black brads and some black sheer ribbon. I sponged cantelope memento ink around the edges of the image. Fun image and super great sketch!!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the day!!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Ann! Looks really devine!
Hugs Kristel

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card Ann!

Unknown said...

cute & beautiful!! love the colors!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Girl, you are on FIYAH!! THis is ADORABLE! LOVE!

Dana White said...

Ann this is so cute - I think I need to make an order and get some of these images - have a great weekend

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This card would for sure cheer some one up. It is so cute~~ Adorable!
hugs,
Chris