Sunday, January 16, 2011

MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge

I am loving that MFT is having a weekly sketch challenge. There is nothing like a good sketch to get the Mojo going. For todays card I used another Ala Mode called Picture Perfect.  I stamped onto Xpress Blending Paper and colored with my copics. My dp is from MME True and Dandy. Ribbon is PTI and my stars were cut out with a die from MFT's dienamics. My little pearls were colored with my copics to match the card. I love that you can do that. I have colored ribbon, buttons and of course pearls.

Big Jets vs New England game on today. New England and New York are such fierce rivals and this is going to be a good game to watch. I am not a HUGE football fan but when there is a NY team this close to the superbowl it gets very exciting and I have to watch!!!

Thanks so much for stopping in today. Hope you enjoy the day and if you have a long weekend, enjoy the day off tomorrow.

7 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Oh snap!!! This is stinkin' CUTE!!!!! I love the star with the camera image...adorable!!!

Dana White said...

Ann this is so cute! I agree the weekly sketches are the best!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So adorable love the papers love everything!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SUPER cute!!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Ann! Looks really supurb!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

So cute card Ann! :)

Jodi Collins said...

Dude, this flippin' ROCKS! LOOOOOVE the colors/papers, your coloring and the stars!! This may be my fav card that you've made...ever!!