Thursday, August 5, 2010

Paper Sickness and LPS DT Call!!!

Hi and welcome. I made this card the other day as an entry for the MFT Guest DT spot. Well unfortunately it was not the winner this time but I sure enjoyed making it. You need to go check out the winners entry. It was awesome!!!!

So for this card today I pulled out some older Basic Grey paper. I know we all say this, but it is sinful how much paper I have and don't use.  And I just ordered all of the new Cosmo pads yesterday. It is such a sickeness!! LOL. Back to my card.....I used this very sweet Flopsey image from MFT because the theme was flowers so I kind of figured he was very appropriate. I colored him with my copics twice (only the flowers) and cut out a set of flowers to pop up. I cut out two blossom nesties. One in hunter green and one in so saffron and ran the saffron panel through the cuttlebug. I then rolled three different sized flowers and added a pearl to the center of them. The leaves were cut from my SU leaf die. I really love how this came out and I am looking forward to sending it to someone special.

So on another note, Little Paper Shop is looking for 2 new DT Members. All of the deets can be found here but hurry the call is until August 20th so get your entries into Pam right away!!! Good Luck!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! I love it!!