Friday, August 6, 2010

Jumped on the Bellarific Bandwagon


I was very excited when I read that Stamping Bella was looking for a new Bella Babe. This is one DT tryout that I am very excited about because Stamping Bella was the very first online stamp company that I purchased from after Stamping Up. I had a few Bella Sisters and I still keep in touch with one of them!!! I had so much fun with my bella sisters.

So here is my entry for this week. The challenge this week was to paper piece and I picked out this sweet little Presley Lollipop to piece. I pulled out my My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow paper and stamped her twice. Once for the nightgown and once for the slippers and teddy bear. I then colored the rest of her with my copic markers. I used my oval and large scallop oval nesties to cut her out and mount her. My ribbon and flower were in stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Wish me luck!!! I have three more weeks of entries to go!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!! Love it!!

Karen Motz said...

This is SO adorable!!!! Your paper piecing is perfect!!! Good luck in the contest!!!!

diane zechman said...

How sweet! Good luck!