Friday, August 13, 2010

Blinged out Bellarific Friday

This is my entry for week two over at Stamping Bella. They wanted  bling!!! Well I must admit that I am not a HUGE bling person. I never seem to get the right balance between bling and gaudy so I went with a light bling touch for my card. I stamped my image Teacup Daisies onto cream cardstock and colored with my copics. Then with my quickie glue pen I coated the petals of the flowers with glue and sprinkled with glitter. It is real sparkly in real life!!! To the center of each flower I added a tiny crystal and then I added crystals to the big scallop oval. To finish off the bling effect I had in my stash this giant crystal flat back stone. I think it is the perfect finish for this card. My dp is all Cosmo Cricket. Sentiment is Stamping Bella. (although I cant find it to link it up sorry)

Thanks for being here today. I love hearing all of your comments. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Ann! The perfect amount of bling and I LOVE the layout and those papers!!

Lynn Put said...

Pretty card! The touch of bling with the gems around the image, glittery flowers and center of bow look fanastic!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, I love that ribbon treatment with the bling!!