Monday, January 11, 2010

LPSC50 with Friends


I love this sentiment from the Friends set at Little Paper Shop. How true it is!! I used it today for our sketch challenge over on the Little Paper Shop Blog which I hope you will play along with.

For my card today I used some new yummo paper from Basic Greys Origins line which I bought at my LSS over the weekend. My sentiment is stamped onto PTI Cardstock in Garden Green ink. All of my cardstock is SU, my flowers are primas and my baubles are pearls from Stamping Bella that I colored with my copics to match my paper. How do you like it?

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Dont forget to check out the blog for the rest of the DT lineup and when you upload your card this week use keyword LPSC50. The prize up for stakes in For You!!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Ann this is so pretty.

Stampinsilvia said...

this is super cute! I love the colors and all the layers! FAB

Sandi said...

Ann I love your layers of beautiful paper, it is lovely and that is a wonderful sentiment, how true. Hugs

Karen Motz said...

This is STUNNING!!!! The sentiment is truly fabulous and all the rich patterns you paired with it, along with the gorgeous flower really make it stand out!!! LOVE it!!!

Debby said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS Ann! I'm waiting on my Origins and Sugar Rush order-can't wait for it! Your card is GORGEOUS and I LOVE the flower/button treatment. Beautiful!

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous. you should frame this one!

hugs :)

Bonnie said...

ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! I love this and these papers are gorgeous! I have this paper and can't seem to find a way to use it - I'm such a loser!!!

Dina said...

Ann this came out great!! The DP looks awesome, I must say I wasn't a fan when I saw it but you totally rock it and now I want!! Cute layout and sentiment. great to see you on Saturday too!!

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Stunning! Elegant! Love it!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS to the max! I just got this paper from Taylored Expressions today and can't wait to use it! This is AWESOME!!

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...love this new Origins DP...your mix is a beauty!