Friday, January 15, 2010

Can I offer you a cup of coffee?


Happy Friday. Weekend is here. I'm happy for that although my heart is heavy with sadness for those in Haiti. It is hard to wrap ones brain around such devastation.What a horrible situation....

  Made this quick little card to share with you today. The image is called Curled Mug and is from The Rubber Cafe. I stamped it onto Choice Buttercream, colored with my copics and cut it out with circle nesties. My fun dp is from October Afternoon and I added a bunch of silver brads for embellies.

We have a three day weekend because of Martin Luther Kings Birthday on Monday and dh and ds are going to a hockey game Saturday night, watching the Jets in a playoff game on Sunday and going to a Basketball game on Monday so what does all of this mean??? Guilt free stamping all weekend. I have so many new goodies from the holidays and I cant wait to break into them.

Thanks for stopping by a a "cup of coffee" today. Have a great weekend.
Ann

11 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh Ann, you are on a wonderful roll with 2010, this card is amazing, the design, detail, color it all harmonizes into one gorgeous card, that image is wonderful, Hugs

Dina said...

This is perfection! The layout is wonderful, I think I'm going to have to case it, and that image is wonderful!! Great silver brads! Enjoy the guilt free stamping!

kris said...

Beautiful Ann!! surely makes me wanna have a cup!! love the coloring and that silver brads are a perfect addition! Sounds like you'llbe having FUN FUN FUN this weekend! enjoy!! hugs, Kris

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Have fun stamping the weekend away!

Karen Motz said...

I sipping my coffee right now as I read your post!!! This is a fabulous card...of course, I'm always game for anything coffee related. :)

Debby said...

Magnificent!

Jodi Collins said...

This is darling Ann! LOVE this image and your colors are FAB!!!

Caroline D. said...

Hi - I love LOVE love this card! The color choice is wonderful and it's a really nice lay-out. Did I say I love it?!! :o) Enjoy your weekend of guilt-free stamping and I cant wait to see your results.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too... and for being my first ever follower. Too cool!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome looking card!!

Justine said...

Love this super fun image, so whimsical. Great job on the color combos also

Nicola said...

So elegant Ann, love this image and your gorgeous combo.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-