Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hey Hi Hello!!

Hi Everyone!! I am having so much fun with my new Lockhart stamps. This one is called Apples in Chinz. I actually bought it because it is really versatile considering apples can be red, green or yellow. I am not locked into one fruit color. Whoo Hoo. I made this card with the intention of following the Sketch challenge on SCS but my ovals did not fit the other way so I scratched the challenge and just recreated. I also used my FAVORITE SU dsp. Washington Apple. I better check with Jodi to find out if this is being discontinued because I will want to stock up. My image was colored with my copics and my sentiments are from Stampendous.

My second card was made with my brand new stamp from Paper Pretties called One of those days. Dont you just LOVE that helpless little chickie. I know you have felt like that at times too!!! We all have "those days" For this card I used my Parisian Summer Specialty dsp my new kraft ribbon and oyster baubles from Stamping Bella. The little gold embellie on my ribbon was found at Michaels in the jewelry section.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great night!!!

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ann I love our work, so pretty.

Danni said...

Both are such great cards!! Love them both! You really have been turning out some gorgeous works of art!

CLHAJNAL said...

OOOO SOOOO CUTE!!! I love how you use so many different companies. Your card are just gorgeous!!

Carrie

Kim said...

You make some amazing card with this Lockhart stamps! Wow!
Hugs~ Kim