Saturday, February 14, 2009

Boobie Inspiration


This weeks Inspiration Challenge over on SCS was to pick a bra that had been lavishly decorated for Breast Cancer awareness. They were all beautiful in their own ways but I was especially taken with this one:

http://www.quiltersofsc.org/artfullbras/IMG_3723.jpg

And this is the card I came up with for challenge IC167. I used my new stamp set Friends 24-7 and my Best Yet set. I watercolored my image in Garden Green and Pacific Point. My paper is all SU cardstock and SU Prints pack in Garden Green. My ribbon was in my stash and the little rose I bought in the wedding section of Michaels. It is from Offray. Oh and my butterfly punch is from fiskars.

I hope you enjoyed your Valentines day and was showered with lots of goodies. I will be back tomorrow with a few more cards I made this weekend. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

Ann