Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Turtle Love


I made this card today for the Whimsy Stamps challenge over on PCP. We had to use black in our card. I am really happy with the way this turned out. I love this little turtle guy. So adorable, as are all of the Whimsy Stamps.

My cardstock is all SU. DSP is SU from Ski Slope which I had to stock up on because I LOVE this paper. Ribbon is SU and flowers are primas.

I hope everyone is okay braving the cold. Here on Long Island we are in a real cold spell right now. Teens with a wind chill. YUK. I am sitting here wrapped in my big thick bathrobe over my clothes and I will tell you, the cold is really sapping my energy. Does this happen to anyone else? I just feel so unmotivated to do anything but keep warm!!

Hope you are having a great night. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Ann

1 comment:

Danni said...

My stamp/scrap area doesn't have heat and although we're not usually cold, January is the coldest and I also have a hard time some nights to find the motivation to stay in there!
Adorable card, what a fun image!