Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friend


I never did this weeks sketch challenge over on SCS for some reason so I decided to give it a try today. I also took out paper that I had and never opened. CAN YOU IMAGINE? A crafting item bought and not used. Impossible. LOL. So I used this adorable Magnolia whose name I do not know. How do you all remember their names. They are not on the packages. Any whoo.....My paper is from SU Muirfield and my cardstock is all SU too. Primas and brad, nesties for sentiment and we have ourselves a card. Oh and of course I used my copics to color.

Now here is my big question and maybe it has been asked before and I missed everyones answer BUT...on the Magnolias do you color thier hands as if in mittens with the winter stamps or do you color them in flesh tones? I never thought about this until today but would like to know what everyone else does.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Ann

6 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous colors! Love the blues and greens. I know her name but can't spell it something Dacerlia coat or something like that. I guess when you window shop enough you get to know them.
I almost always color the hands as hands but occasionally I do mittens.
Great card!

Deborah said...

I had never thought about the mittens thing before - but I will now. :)

Love your card. Love your coloring.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how CUTE is this!!!! Since I just started with these cute stamps, I haven't done any winter ones yet. But I LOVE how you did them as being covered in mittens! ADORABLE!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Kim said...

Great card Ann! I love the colors you chose! Now you have me pondering how I color my hands on my Tildas! I am headings to my blog to peek and let you know! :) I just checked and I color them like they have mittens on! :) I never ever thought about what I was doing...I guess I figured since it's cold out they need mittens! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Ann said...

Very cute! I love these colors! So glad to see you digging into your stash--one of my big resolutions is to use what I have instead of buying new all the time. ;)