Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sweet Valentine

Hi Everyone!!

I went to Michaels today and found these cute little heart doilies and the little silver ribbon charm in the wedding section so of course a Valentine card was in the making. I had a challenge coloring my Tilda today because I just did not have the correct colors that I needed so I did the best I could. I guess I will have to look into adding more colors to my set.

Once again, I do not know the name of this Magnolia stamp but I cut her out and propped her up on my ribbon. My cardstock is all SU and my DSP is from Amy Butler. I used a corner punch for decoration and some Oyster Baubles from Stamping Bella. I also embossed the back panel with my Swiss dots folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I am on to see if they posted the color challenge on SCS.

Ann

2 comments:

Danni said...

Oh she's so cute! She's on my wishlist...I know she's from the "pink" collection!
Great job!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE that heart! You are such a good shopper Miss Ann!!!