Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get Well Soon



A good friend of our family is having a surgical procedure tomorrow and I wanted to make a card for her to send with a small gift certificate from a local restaurant so she does not have to cook while she is recuperating. She LOVES her tea so I pulled out my CreativiTEA set from Taylored Expressions and created this card using the sketch CPS252 from Card Positioning Systems. It is simple but will be easy to mail.

So does anyone have big plans for Superbowl Sunday? We are having a party. Not huge but enough that I had to order some food. My croc pot only holds so much chili!!! LOL...but I am looking forward to it. Any excuse to get together with friends right!!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamps: TE Doctors Orders and TE CreativiTEA
Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Accessories: Twine, crystals, corner rounder, oval nesties, embossing folder

2 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

You friend will love getting this nice card! Very sweet of you. My daughter has her 10th birthday on Monday and she is a sport fanatic so we are having a Super Bowl bday party for her. How does that sound to you??!! LOL

Denise Marzec said...

This is beautiful...love the papers and all the rounded corners on the matting. Your friend will love this along with her gc. So thoughtful of you.