Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good Times!!

Hi!! I wanted to bring you a cute card I made this week from my There She Goes set called Good Times. Another masculine colored card today. No particular reason I just seem to be in that kind of mood. I stamped my image onto PTI cardstock and colored with copics. My patterened paper is from a SU Prints Pack and my ribbon is Kiwi Kiss from SU also. I added a few silver brads from Michaels for alittle bit of decoration and unfortunately you cant see it in this picture but my sentiment is stamped onto the polka dotted paper in the corner. So yea...except for that little tiny cute bow this card just screams male all the way around!!!

Hope you like it. I am off to do some cooking for Passover. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

A fabulous masculine card!!! And it's never a bad thing to have masculine cards on hand...just because!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Ann, I love the way you used the patterns pack...I have 3 of those and always forget to pull from that stash! Excellent results!

Jessie/knightrone said...

CUTE!!