Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Every little girl wants to be a Fairy

Please Scroll Down for my TSG Release Preview

Boy isn't that the truth and with the new Fairyopolis line from Crafters Companion you can create Fairy Goodness for all the little girls (and big girls) in your life.
For todays card I used the newly released Fairyopolis Clear Stamp Set Summer and some yummy gorgeous Fairyopolis 12 x 12 paper. Now let me just say this.....your project making options with the Fairyopolis Line are endless. There are four stamp sets in Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, 12 x 12 paper, a cd pack, a card making kit and so many more goodies all of which you can purchase together as a bundle or individually.

So as I said, I used the Clear Summer Set. I stamped my image onto cardstock and colored with copics. I added a ton of shimmery stickles to her wings for lots of bling!! I was able to use my Ultimate Crafters tool to trim up some of my paper and of course to make my bow.

Make sure to head over to Crafters Companion to check out all the Fairyopolis Goodness!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

No comments: