Friday, March 18, 2011

You have to check this out!!

Hi Everyone! I have been asked to join the DT over at Crafters Companion. If you are not familiar with them, please go and check them out. They sell the most adorable stamps and are well known for their Ultimate Crafters Companion which is an all in one crafting station for lack of a better word. With this tool you can cut, emboss, make bows, score, make both flat envelopes and envelope boxes and create all kinds of interesting 3d projects. I am just learning how to use my tool but did create a cute envelope to go with my card today using stamps from Crafters Companion from the SWALK line. This image is called SWALK 2 Best MUM. Precious huh?? I colored this up with my copics and used some fun Echo Park paper that I had in stock.

The new DT for this company is super talented. Please go say Hi and check out thier work. Everyone is listed on the Crafters Companion Blog. I will also be back soon with some fun Blog Candy from Crafters Companion.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats ANN!!!! Great job!!!

Christina said...

Gorgeous card Ann! Congratulations on your new job! You deserve it!!
Hugs Kristel

Danni said...

Congrats!! What a sweet card!