Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lets Catch Up

This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my There She Goes Release Sneak Peak

Okay so I have to say...this has been a very funky week for me with my card making. I have been so out of wack...not sure why but I can see it is showing in my work. I am not 100 percent happy with my weeks work but I definitely wanted to share with you the fun color challenge this week at By LORi Designs.

I prefer to use Designer Paper on my cards and had a heck of a time finding one with this color combo in it so I went with the celery, red and orange and here is what I came up with
My image is sweet Puddle Jumper Lyla from the latest release and like the rest of the week, I pulled out My Minds Eye Stella and Rose paper. For my layout I went to this past Sunday and used Karen Girons Sweet Sunday Sketch.

We certainly hope you will play along with us. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks so much for coming by again today!!

6 comments:

JinkyK said...

Beautiful card and great color combo Ann!

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Ann - love it!

LorettaL said...

Ann, your card it darling! That little girl is just so prim and proper and I love the layout you have matched her with!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable Ann!!! I love your mix of papers and the fun flowers!!!

jenny said...

Cute card Ann...gorgeous papers and layout :)

Jenny x

Brook said...

Very cute card. Your DP is perfect for the color challenge!