Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Release with Brrrrthday!!!

Hi All!! I am here today to share another great new release with you from Skipping Stones Design. It is called Brrrthday and you can find it at Skipping Stones Design. For todays card I stamped the various snowflakes from the set using Memento Sand Ink and I added lots of fun stickles to the flakes. My dp is Mitten Weather from Cosmo Cricket. I finished things off with some punched snowflakes that I sponged with tea dye and added pearls to the center of which I sponged with tea dye too and some purple ribbon.

The layout that I used is this weeks sketch challenge SSD56 for you from Skipping Stones Design. It was created by Maille Belles who is one super talented chickadee. You can find all the deets over at Skipping Stones Design along with the sketch.

Please go and show the rest of the girls on the DT some love. All of their links are on my sidebar.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope your day is fantastic!!!

9 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty!!

Michelle Pearson said...

love your color combo and layout on this one...fun winter card! :)

~amy~ said...

Ann, I love how you've combines Happy Brrrrthday with Mitten Weather...the ribbon matches perfectly! Lovely!

Barb Turpin said...

Ann, your colors are awesome and I love the sparkley gold!

Tamra said...

Ann...this so very very pretty! LOVE the colors and the ribbon and..well..all of it..Hope you have a super Holiday! So glad to be part of a design team yo are on!

Wendy said...

Ann, this is sooo pretty!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love how you use stamp to co-ordinate with the pattern paper! beautiful card Ann!! Happy holiday to you and your family!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

This has great flow and the colours are just gorgeous, well done!