Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have some Cattitude!!!

So I am sitting here very patiently waiting for my Hubbys Dr to call with the results of todays surgery. The second back surgery this week. I have so much nervous energy I just dont know what to do with myself. Then I remembered this little card I made and never posted so here I am. This little sweet cat and sentiment is from an adorable set from There She Goes called Cattitude I borrowed it from my friend Jodi but I must get a set for myself. How sassy is this little kitty!!!

I stamped onto Xpress Blending Paper and colored with my copics. My paper is Pixilicious and my ribbon is PTI (except the lacy one...not sure where that came from). Then if I remember correctly my layout was a Sweet Sunday Sketch from quite a few weeks ago.

Thanks so much for popping in and giving me a reason to keep busy!!! Hope you like the card!!! I could actually use that cocktail in the cats hand right about now!!!! Have a good one.

4 comments:

Christina said...

This is a beautiful card Ann! Love the image you used!
Hugs Kristel

Stef H said...

praying for hubby.

fabulous card. super cute image and love the purple!

hugs :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS! WOW! Awww sending you LOTS of positive vibes and well wishes for hubby! I'd be a ball of nervous energy too! GOod to see you putting it to good use-cuz your card is DARLING!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Good luck, super cute card.